Tuesday 29 March 2011

13th: Imitated Jackson Pollock (Learning, perhaps.)

I am abit bored of the word 'task'. It makes the whole thing so dull, slowly, I don't even enjoy this thing. It's like we won't feel excited every morning over the process of getting ready right, brushing teeth washing face etc. Ok, there is always exception.
Anyway, I decided not to use the word 'task' anymore.

Here we go, today's FUN!


Before.
I think I am getting used to this whole thing. I can easily open the book, grab the colours, grab the tools and start doing it. Maybe, it's the beginning is hard. Once we faced the fear and get used to it, we won't feel difficulty anymore. Although I am not sure that if the problem/fear is solved or it's just temporarily adapted.

Anyway, here it is, after grabbing the tools and ingredients. I started swinging the brush, splattering the colours.
The first stroke was timid. However, I started to enjoy the swinging motion, the colour choosing process after few strokes.
I do enjoy them. Finally, I learned to enjoy them!
This is where the peace comes from. After we let go the fear and the worries, let go the controls, the peace comes.
That is the begin of everything :)





After the brush, then flinging the book, to remove the excess of colours and water.
Remove the excess.
Luckily there is the plastic bag, (which I use to cover this book, I didn't open a new plastic bag k. I love the earth :D), that covered the table. The colours were everywhere.
Even on my laptop screen :-O Luckily it's not acrylic ...
My laptop screen :S



The final work!
  
Before ending this post, here is the hint given by the book:
Jackson Pollock
Of course, mine is not like his work, so abstract so artistic so carefree so cool so....etc.
He is the famous artist, I am not.

Well, that's all for today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment