Tuesday 8 March 2011

Task seven: Shower it with rain.

The mood was there, the rain was there, so I thought: why not do this task first?
(even it should not be the 7th task, even I have done one task already today.)
One of the aims of the book is to break rules right? I assume yes.


It was raining when I was drawing.
Draw draw draw.

However, the rain stopped for a while in the mid of drawing. So, I waited for the rain in the yard after the drawing. I believe the rain would come back, I think by looking at the sky:
Waiting for the rain.

The sky and rain did not disappoint me :)
Rain on it :D


I let it out for few minutes. Later:
I like it :)

The rain was getting much heavier later. So, I let it out again. I am greedy, I know.I always want more. Hmm..

I am greedy. I put it our again when the rain poured down heavier.

After around 20 seconds (yes, I counted it while I went to get an umbrella! I did not feel good by letting my lovely book and the poor painting exposed to the heavy rain for too long, I worry that I could not even recognise the drawing later :O )

Smudged.



Not too bad after all. I quite love this task:)
I am satisfied today!

No comments:

Post a Comment