Saturday 5 March 2011

Task five: Stain on it.

This task seems easy but actually not. Hardly see the outcome.


Elbow on newspaper.
It doesn't work. After the newspaper and leaning on the page, I couldn't see the difference.
So I rubbed my elbow harder on the newspaper, it hurts, still it didn't work.

So I tried colour pencils. I coloured another page and pushed my elbow against it:
Still, nothing happen on the page even I rubbed my hand harder on the coloured paper.
Then, I used the colour pencil to colour my elbow, it hurts even more! @_x But that's a waste. I only see a little effect on it, really just a little, a bit, a little bit.

So, it's time again for acrylic:
Painted it on my elbow and pushing my elbow against the newspaper and painted again and pushed again... repeatedly - Then lean on the page.

Finally...
Finally... some stain.

Long process, but not obvious outcome -____-

1 comment: