Monday 21 March 2011

Damage/destroy; Repair/rebuild.

 I have not done new task since last week. I feel a little bit defeated. I am not willing to start this task. I do not know how.
How to damage?
I do not know how to damage the page.  Tear it? Scratch it? Doodle on it?
Argh. How?
And I actually interpret the job as 'destroying' the page instead of 'damaging'. I do not know why I have this thought. I do not know why I feel so difficult to damage, as hard as destroy something.
I was told that 'destroy is the easiest part. Destroy does not require tactic what.' when I was asking Steven for help :(
Yes, I then think deeply, 'destroying'/'damaging' is supposed to be the easiest compare to 'building'. But, why? Why I feel so helpless?
Aih.

I did some research on Japanese Boro Textiles:

"19th c. Japanese cotton futon cover called “Boro” made from recycled indigo dyed cloth in patches joined together."


"19th century Boro textile."
 It is for the repair part, I believe.
But before getting there, I really need to damage the page first. Urgh.

I need to let go.
This was the main purpose I buy this book for, to let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment