Thursday 10 March 2011

Task eight: Move it move it.

First of all, I want to share one good news!
My mom finally fully accepted what I'm doing! I think. Just now when we got home, she asked me that: today what have you done? (by flipping my lovely messy book)
Yay! So I showed her what today task was, her reaction? Will let you know in the end of this post...

So let's see the task of the day:

Mixing up the colours :D
Colours of the day.
After this only I realised that it is a traffic light colours. Ops. Haha!

First drop.



I did it on the sink in washroom.
Move around.

I did not only move the book gently, but I shook it up and down, turned it upside down...

Symmetrical?

Unable to shut it up.
The tiny papers that trying to slip out from the book :-O

Owh, what's my mother reaction when I showed her the task of today?

Ta-da!
She said: Cheh, just that little thing. Pretty meh? Why the colours are not obvious?

Wow, she actually thinks that that is not enough! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment