Tuesday 1 March 2011

First task: Draw the line!

Finally, get started! :D

Before. I didn't draw the line.

Started my own first line in the car when my mom was finding a car park.
I paused for few minutes at first with the pen on my hand but I told my self to step out. So, I did it! Although, I still hesitated awhile before starting the next line. Urgh. Luckily, there's improvement each time.
However, I didn't feel the excitement as I expected in the beginning, as my mom's car was slowed down to find parking. The lines were kind of straight, not literally straight, but just a bit of wobbling. No big movement, though.

After. It's messy, a bit! Yay! :D
While the book suggest a friend to bump the book while drawing the line, I asked my mom instead. I told her to move my book while I'm drawing a line, move freely (she pulled and pushed my book). Finally the thing is getting fun! My mom called me crazy while I was laughing out loud and asking her to do it again and again. 

So, basically most of the lines were done in the car. They were done in different places and different time to experiment the link between the event and the line movement. For example, the line is straight when there was traffic jam in the car park, when a car waiting for the the space. The line got little wobbling when there's no more traffic jam in the same place, still kind of straight because people slow down their cars when they're finding parking. When the road is not well constructed, the line has greater movement. Etc. 
Anyway, the few dramatic lines are caused by my mom!

FUN FUN FUN!
I love it!!! 
Can't wait for tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment