Tuesday 1 March 2011

Task two: Try to get dirty.

This task isn't difficult, but must be ready to get dirty! :D


Ok, I confess, again, I cheated.
I've read this task few days before, so that I could have some preparation like getting a glue. Yes, my house is out of glue and I seriously don't want to use honey! AND, I still try to control everything. Urgh. I have actually planned this task in such way, not using honey and cocoa powder, to avoid ants! I am afraid of insects!

My ingredients.

Started to get dirty!

The book says:"Do not try to make something beautiful"



Although I have tried my best to avoid ants, it seems that flies could be attracted by brown rice powder :S

   Too dirty! It will stay in a plastic bag from now on.

I am still trying to control my life a little, which I think is necessary and reasonable. I just don't want to get my house my room into trouble, fair enough right? Hopefully the plastic bag could prevent the insects from smelling the rice powder :-O

No comments:

Post a Comment