Wednesday 16 March 2011

Task nine: Destroy and restore with wrinkles.

Finally I am back for this book, after lazing for a while.

I think I have a bad habit.
I easily get bored of something.
For this book, I was really excited at first. I just couldn't wait to start new task everyday. I look forward to the moment for this book every morning I woke up.
However, I think I started to get used to it, I don't feel challenging anymore, or I don't think it could surprised me more. I started to feel unwilling to do it.
I have to change this habit.

Well, cut the craps. Here is the task:


The left page was nicely lying there before the task, except the colours left by the previous task.
Before.

Next minute...
No difficulty. Nearly tear the page while crumbling.


Coloured my fingers.

Before defining the lines.

After colouring the wrinkles.

Now, they are equal.
Now, both page are wrinkled.

OK, I have to feel gratitude.
YAY! I am looking forward to the next task! YAY! I am so happy~ Woohoo! -__-

No comments:

Post a Comment