Thursday 3 March 2011

Task three: Flood it with colours!

Yesterday, the book got dirty. Today, it needs to get wet!


Ingredients that I initially used.

So happen that I need to wash my make-up brush. So I decided to use the coloured water after washing the brush to pour onto the book.

The coloured water after washing the brush.

I am not sure, if this considered as 5 feet?
To avoid splashing the coloured water all over the the house, to avoid the mess, to prevent myself getting scold by my mom (actually this might be the main concern); Furthermore, I can't guarantee the liquid would be poured onto the right place from such distance, right; So, I did it outdoor in the garden.

The coloured water doesn't seem working well. The book just got wet without any obvious effect on the colour.
The book got wet only. I want more effect!

I want more!
More ingredients I used later.

Finally!


I just love the splashes!

It needs to be dried totally in order to bring it in to the house.
So, it needs to be dried under the sun.

A while later. Almost dried.

The clots need more time.

I love the unexpected outcome. The beauty of the accident.
So pretty, the splashes, the drips, the colour and the clots which are supposed to be blended into the liquid.
Hopefully it gets even nicer after the clots are completely dried.
So happy by looking at it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment