Friday 25 March 2011

Task eleven: Re-create those lines?

Luckily I have captured some pages before starting all the tasks.
I wouldn't have the chance to take a clean look of this page, if I didn't do so.
The 'before', long time ago before the previous tasks.

The very different 'before' for the same page:
The 'before', after the previous tasks and ruins. Taken right before current task.

Well, the task wants me to re-create those lines. I thought it should be easy to follow and draw. However, I knew I was wrong at the moment, when I was holding the pen just a few milimeters close to the page.
I looked at the lines carefully and hesitated.
What the hell, how to re-create the same lines?
Okay, I must try.. So, my pen touched the page and started moving.

Alright, it's impossible. (Maybe it's but not for me)
So, I started to doddle (and trying hard to create the same thing but failed).

The repair and the damage.

Further damage on the ruined parts.

Messy production. I created my own lines :S

No comments:

Post a Comment