Tuesday 12 April 2011

14th: Get your hand dirty! (Urgh...Eww...Yucks!)

Long long time ago, I did the 13th. Finally here is the 14th.




I would rather kill myself to spill colours/glue/eggs/ice cream/etc./whatever onto my face.
I'd really rather to kill myself.


I don't want to use my face!!! Hell no! So I used my hand.


So, I think, it's really disgusting, to put something oily/waterly on the clean hand. Especially, you need to do it purposely and looking at the disgusting stuffs dropping onto your hand. I just don't know how to express that feeling.




After trying hard to get rid of the colours and trying hard to make the page dirty.

Anyways, I really had enough of this. My hands were sticky after rubbing the colours all over the page. It's so dirty. I mean my hands! I just don't fucking care about the book is getting dirty now. My anxious towards the book is over. Now it's my hands.


Had enough for today.


I really had enough today.
So, that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment